DiSC is a behavioural assessment tool invaluable for teams and individuals. Identifying 4 social styles, DiSC offers instant feedback regarding best approaches to building rapport and maximising personal influence. Powerful and easy to understand, DiSC works from the tenant first ‘know yourself’ so you can then best work with others.
The on-line self assessment generates an easy to interpret, graphic report, highlighting workplace priorities and behavioural preferences. This valuable data facilitates people getting to know their and other’s ‘operating style’ and persona – reducing mis-communication, conflict and time wastage.
There are 6 Everything DiSC profiles for building individual, team and leadership effectiveness:
- Everything DiSC Workplace® . . . The Everything DiSC Workplace profile can be used with everyone in the organisation, regardless of their title or role. Participants understand and appreciate the styles of the people they work with, resulting in more effective and productive working relationships.
- Everything DiSC Management . . . The Everything DiSC Management profile helps managers to understand themselves in a management context. The report provides information on how to create more effective relationships through directing, delegating and motivating their employees.
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® . . . Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship of management. This profile, using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organisation toward their desired outcomes.
- Everything DiSC Sales . . . The Everything DiSC Sales profile teaches salespeople how to connect better with their customers and increase sales effectiveness using DiSC styles. Salespeople can learn to enhance their communication and therefore improve sales relationships and their performance.
- Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders . . . Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders combines the best of 360-degree feedback with the simplicity and power of DiSC. The profile is designed to provide multi-layered feedback, and also identifies the top three strategies the leader needs to focus on to improving their leadership effectiveness.
- Everything DiSC Comparison Reports . . . Build better relationships and make training stick! These 10-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences.
(Click on profile heading above for sample report)
Each DiSC report is formatted, highlighting:
- An introduction to DiSC
- Your personal DiSC style and overview
- Your priorities, motivators and stressers
- Understanding others DiSC style
- Strategies to increase your effectiveness with differing DiSC styles
- A Personalised Style Index
DiSC can fast-track Team Cohesion!
DiSC’s powerful framework assists team members being able to identify for themselves and then articulate to their team members and managers what they are motivated by and what they find stressful at work. This self awareness allows people to adjust their style helping them better connect and strategically build rapport with each other. These Emotional Intelligence skills are critical for the building of trust. When you understand DiSC, you will know how to:
- work with others who seem very different to yourself
- speak up using the other persons favoured communication channel
- address people who are chatty, distractible, task focused or detailed oriented
- strategically influence work place colleagues
DiSC helps you better understand your work style, to recognise your strengths and areas to improve. This knowledge will help you communicate better with others in the workplace and even help you manage your manager!