A coach of coaches, trainer of trainers and facilitator of facilitators; Susan has worked with a number of organisations supporting them in building internal facilitation, training and coaching capability. A seasoned culture change consultant, Susan has successfully partnered with National and International clients in the development and implementation of strategy and facilitation of extensive programs and coaching to drive organisational and individual effectiveness. Susan’s corporate facilitation and coaching work has ranged from designing and delivering one-off workshops to encompassing organization-wide programs, facilitated over years and cascaded throughout entire organisations.
Client Projects, Training and Facilitation work has included:
- Chevron – Business Meeting Facilitation for Annual Planning & Strategy Days
- Woodside Energy – Facilitation for Cultural Transformation, Teambuilding, Alignment Workshops, Business Meeting Facilitation,
- Worley Parsons – Launch Workshop Integrating Project Teams, Executive Coaching
- Fortescue Metals Group: leadership training, group facilitation, individual and group coaching, 360 feedback
- Water Corporation of WA – values work, customer service, running divisional and team alignment sessions
- Neerabup – Gas Fired Power Station Project – Design & Facilitation of various workshops including: Lessons Learned, Value Engineering Workshop, Commissioning Workshop, Conflict Resolution between team members, One on One coaching
- Tarago Alliance Project Team – Melbourne Water, Drouin, Victoria – Defining the Vision and Mission, Launch Workshop, Engaging the workforce in defining and achieving KRA and KPI’s, Facilitating a ‘Managing Conflict’ Workshop, Team and Personal Coaching
- Anglo Mines (South Africa) – Leadership Workshops for Cultural Transformation – curriculum included: leadership impact, emotional intelligence, performance conversations, resolving conflict
- Within Australia’s Indigenous Community, Susan has worked with Gumala Aboriginal Corporation, GIPL, Indigenous Land Corporation (ILC) and Brisbane Indigenous Media Association (BIMA).
Additionally, Susan has facilitated the following training programs: Sales Training, Customer Service, Meditation, Stress Management, Conflict Resolution, Crucial Conversations and Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace. Other programs offered: Effective Performance Management, Building Effective Project Teams, Working With Difficult People, Self Confidence, Making Meetings Work and An Introduction to NLP.
- Coaching Panels
- Coach Training for Leaders
- Developing internationally recognised action-based, accelerated learning programs – including Curriculum Design & Facilitation of an 18 day action learning program for the development of accredited coaches with Coach School WA (recognised and accredited by the ICF)
- Ajilon – 2 year Leadership Development Coaching Program (see Case Study)
- Coaching clients include: EY, PWC, Freehills, FMG, Leightons, CSIRO, DTF, Elders, Water Corporation, Main Roads, Landgate, Red Cross
- Using a variety of profiling tools: TLC, LSI, Barrett’s Values, DiSC, Print, HBDI, MBTI and TMS
Susan uses evidence based approaches, utilizing rigorous Leadership Competency Frameworks, profiling tools and 360 diagnostics to support Management and Executive Development. Change and growth is best facilitated by establishing a baseline!